Warm Potato and Tuna Salad
- 800 g baby salad potatoes, scrubbed.
- 2 C frozen sweet corn kernels
- 425 g can tuna in spring water, drained.
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4 C chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 to 2 lemons, to taste
- 3 T olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook spuds in boiling salted water for 10 mins or until tender. Drain well and when spuds are cool enough to handle, cut into quarters.
Cook corn in boiling water salted water for 2 to 3 mins until tender, then drain well and place in a large salad bowl along with the spuds, tuna, celery and parsley.
Add lemon juice to taste and olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Toss well and serve salad warm.
Back to the recipes >>