CHICKEN WITH A MANGO / AVOCADO SALSA
- Chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper
- Wholegrain pasta
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
- 2 T sweet thai chilli sauce (home made pref)
1. Brown off chicken breasts in a pan with lard then finishing off by baking in the oven.
2. In a bowl place diced mango, avocado, diced tomatoes skin and pips included, add finely diced onion, parsley, chilli sauce and salt/pepper, stir until all combined.
3. Add pasta to boiling water when almost cooked drain and return to pan, add chicken stock and heat through.
4. Place pasta onto a plate with chicken breast placed on top and serve the salsa on the side.
Back to the recipes >>