LAMB STIR FRY
- 500gms strips of lamb
- Cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon dripping or lard
- Sliced red and green peppers
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1 carrot cut into batons
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce (home made pref)
- 2 teaspoons corn flour (organic pref)
- ½ cup beef stock
1. Add butter or lard to a wok or pan and quickly stir fry lamb, set aside.
2. Next add peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and stir-fry until tender.
3. Mix remaining ingredients and add to pan, along with meat, simmer until sauce thickens.
Serve on a bed of brown rice.
Back to the recipes >>