- 2 x Fresh fish fillets of your choice
- 2 lemons
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Tinfoil x 2
- 4 medium sized potatoes scrubbed
- Lard or dripping
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Frozen corn kernels
1. In a roasting dish melt lard and add diced potatoes sprinkled with cumin and corriander , cook until golden.
2. Place each fish fillet onto the tinfoil, squeeze fresh lemon juice over fish, season and layer sliced lemon over each fillet.
3. Wrap up tinfoil into a parcel and bake in oven for about 10-12 minutes. This will steam the fish in the oven and keep all the juices and goodness enclosed.
Serve fish with potatoes and cooked corn.
Back to the recipes >>