PORK STEAKS WITH STUFFED POTATOES
- Fresh pork steaks
- Lard or dripping for frying
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ diced spring onion
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Steamed cauliflower and broccoli
Leftover sauce from lamb shanks
1. Scrub and either bake potatoes in microwave or the oven, cool split in half lengthways and scoop out potato into a bowl, mash with butter and milk add spring onion, sundried tomatoes, garlic and seasoning.
2. Refill potatoes with mix and top with cheese and bake under the grill.
3. Season and panfry pork steaks and serve with warmed left over sauce from the lamb shanks.
Serve with steamed cauliflower and broccoli.
Back to the recipes >>