- 50g butter
- 2 T crushed fresh garlic
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 capsicum diced
- 1 cup of each grated- carrots, potatoes, courgette
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup full fat plain yoghurt
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese if desired
1. Melt butter in a frypan, add onions and cook until clear next add garlic, capsicums and grated vegetables and saute until cooked.
2. In a bowl beat eggs, yoghurt, s & p and cheese together, pour into pan.
3. Cook on a low heat until egg has set and i like to also place under the grill for a few minutes to brown the top. serve.
OPTIONS: you can add any vegetables eg pre cooked cauli, brocolli, pumpkin, kumera also pre cooked meats like chicken, bacon or anything that you wish.
Back to the recipes >>