1 cup water
1 cup flour (pref organic)
½ teaspoon vanilla essence (pref organic)
- In a saucepan add butter and water and bring to the boil.
- Add flour and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture leaves the side of the saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool, add vanilla and beat in eggs one at a time.
- Place spoonfuls onto greased oven trays and bake at 190 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until puffy and golden.
- When cool slit and fill with cream, dust with icing sugar.
Back to the recipes >>