|STEAK ON MASH WITH VEGES AND GRAVY|
Potatoes X 4
Steak x 2
Wholegrain Mustard X 2 T
Milk X 4 T (Full cream)
Frozen stir fry vegetables
Flour X 2 T
Vegemite or Marmite X 1 T
Beef stock X 2 T
1/2 C Water
Knob of butter
1. Scrub potatoes leaving skin on, chop up and put onto boil.
2. Put into a small bowl flour, vegemite or marmite and stock and mix with enough water to form a paste.
3. Cook frozen stir-fry vegetables.
4. Place butter in pan and fry seasoned steak, whilst steak is cooking, drain potatoes and add milk and wholegrain mustard then mash.
5. Remove steak and make a quick gravy, by pouring paste into the pan on a low heat, and gradually adding water using a whisk until it begins to thicken then pour over steak.